I've been waiting...

Sunday, December 16, 2012

SUCKER!!!!

Do you see it??? Well, do you??  Do you see the word "SUCKER" written all over my face????  I'm driving to the department store for our Christmas photo session.  It's Grace's first Christmas in Canada and I want to do something special to remember it.  I'm telling myself, "I'm just going to get the small package, I just need a few photos to pass out to grandparents, aunts and uncles and a few close friends. Really, that's all I need.  After all, I'm not working, I don't have extra money right now, those photo packages are expensive.  I don't need a whole bunch of different poses."  For half an hour I drive to the mall telling myself that.  

Then I came home. With the whole CD.  50 different poses.  Sucker.  They saw me coming a mile away!











9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are worth every penny! Awesome!!! K

Anonymous said...

omg..too cute...i love the one on the sleigh and the funny face one!!
Have a fantastic holiday
from Rachael, Emma, and Oran

dayna said...

Love those pictures, so adorable! How could you pass those up, lol!

Anonymous said...

hahaha awwwwwwwwwwwww. She is only a baby once right?

Little One said...

Worth everything you spent. How could you pick just one?

Jules and Danny said...

You may be a sucker, but the pics are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzanne,

Those pictures are amazing! Definitely worth it.

I still get suckered at the photo studio and Evan is 6 now.

Kristina

Sarah said...

Such wonderful pictures!!! Such a happy child! What a wonderful first Christmas for you both!

Anonymous said...

Sucker?? Probably cheaper than my trip to the pet store... went to buy a new beta fish to replace the old and walked out with a brand new Siamese kitten - litter box, food, feeding bolls, etc... and no fish!!! SUCKER was the word for me that day!!

Diane, mom to Léa-Jade (7)